- $12 for students or dues-paying individuals belonging to any of Champaign County Bikes, The Bike Project or WildCard Cycling,
- $17 for other individuals, or
- $22 for a household (multiple individuals occupying the same residence).
Memberships start when club dues are paid. Memberships starting before September 1 of a calendar year end on March 15 of the next calendar year. Memberships starting on or after late August of a calendar year shall end on March 15 of the second following calendar year. (Thus, for example, memberships starting between late August 2017 and early August 2018 run through 31 Mar 2019)
(Those with financial hardship can receive a membership fee waiver by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ways to join
- To join via credit card or Paypal, go to our online registration page. (No convenience fee.)
- Print out the membership form, fill it out and either
Mail it with check or money order to
Prairie Cycle Club
P.O. Box 115
Urbana IL 61803
Or bring the form and cash/check/money order to a PCC social gathering and give it to a Board member
- Come to a PCC gathering announced to attract new and renewing memberships (such as the pre-season party in late March or early April), where Board members will have membership forms.